A disease condition can be prevented, treated and cured with the use of stem cells. Tissues and organs can be stopped from degenerating and can be regenerated using the stem cells.
What are stem cells?
Stem cells are undifferentiated cells which are capable of developing into differentiated cells of various type such as bone, skin, muscle blood etc.
There are two main sources of stem cells
- Embryonic stem cells- Which comes from embryo blastocyst phase
- Normal body tissue- Which are from adult tissue and said as adult stem cells. They are mainly found in brain, bone marrow, blood and blood vessels, skin and liver. They remain in un-divided state until a disease or injury activates it.
When to go for a Stem Cell Therapy?
All the degenerative and Chronic ailments which cannot be treated or cured by other methods of treatment we can depend on the stem cell therapy.
- Neurological degeneration and disorders- Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis and other brain and spinal cord injuries. Autism, mental retardation.
- Blood cancer and other related disorders- Stem cells help in blood cell formation and is used to treat leukaemia, Sickle cell Anaemia.
- Cardiovascular diseases- Heart failure, Cardiac injuries, Infarcts other than myocardial infarcts can be treated with regeneration of cardiac muscles and new blood vessels.
- Vision Impairment and blindness- damaged cornea can be renewed and repaired using the corneal stem cells.
- Hearing loss and cochlear hair cell regrowth.
- Diabetes-Pancreatic beta cell regeneration using the stem cells.
- Orthopaedic disorders and joint degeneration- Mesenchymal stem cells prove to be the solution for the repairing and renewal of joints and cartilages.
- Infertility- Stem cells used to replace the mal developed sperms and eggs along with the other reproductive organs.
- Skin and hair regeneration- wound healing and treatment of injuries.
- AIDS and HIV- based on the creation of a disease-resistant immune system through transplantation of autologous, gene-modified (HIV-1-resistant) hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells (GM-HSPC)
Other than the treatment stem cells are used for drug discovery and bio medical research.
Scope of stem cell therapy in India
- Cost effective and lowest cost treatment compared to the other stem cell therapy centres.
- Accuracy in diagnosis with immediate consultation.
- Competent, skilled and experienced therapists and surgeons.
- Advanced technology and latest treatment methods and equipment.
- Efficient and experienced nurses and medical team.
Visit www.avocure.com to be guided through a process of diagnosis from home, acquaintance with the right specialist in India and facilitation of travel arrangements at the lowest price possible.
Connect with the top hospitals in India offering stem cell therapy: