Fortis La Femme, Delhi
Fortis La Femme (Centre for Women), a unique facility, is inspired by the core belief that a woman is a very special person with special needs. Medical care at the hospital spans but is not limited to Obstetrics (Painless Labour), Gynaecology, Neonatology (Level III NICU), Anaesthesia, General & Laparoscopic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgeries and Genetic & Foetal Medicine. The hospital facilitates care for the entire stages of woman’s lifespan—birth, adolescence, motherhood, menopause and beyond. Our patient-sensitive services are provided in a world-class facility with a discreetly elegant ambience laden with value-added conveniences. Impressed with the dedication to quality care services, the hospital was chosen as the Winner of Child magazine’s ‘Most Popular Awards’ 2013 under the category of ‘Most Popular Maternity Hospitals’. The hospital commenced operations in August 2004, and since then, has performed more than 11,000 Deliveries and over 7,500 gynaecological procedures. The hospital has air lifted sick babies to the Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU); treated more than 4,500 in the unit, and successfully saved lives of critically ill babies from 25 weeks gestation and birth weight of less than 600 grams. In the year 2010, the hospital got NABH accreditation, and was successfully re-accredited in 2013. Currently the hospital has 38 beds with latest medical amenities.
Unsure about your medical condition and the treatment that will suit you best?
Are you not sure as to which treatment will be best suited for your medical condition or want to know more about the risks involved in the treatment? Or are you worried about the location, services, qualification of the treating doctor? It’s easy to clarify all your doubts. Just share your contact details, talk to our experts or get a free online consultation, and get all the answers to your questions in no time.
English, Arabic, Russian, Translators can be arranged for other Languages
Medical records transfer
Special offer for group stays
Phone in the room
TV in the room
Special dietary requests accepted
Private rooms for patients available
Mobility accessible rooms
Online doctor consultation
Medical travel insurance
Local transportation booking
Local tourism options
Visa / Travel office
Nursery / Nanny services
Personal assistance / Concierge
Reproductive Medicine 3 procedures
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
This is an assisted reproductive technology that is used to achieve conception. It normally the only means available to achieve pregnancy when fallopian tubes are obstructed/blocked. In it, a woman egg and sperm will be left in a laboratory culture dish to fertilize after which the embryo is placed in the woman’s uterus. It is a complicated technology though useful for couples with infertility.
Donor Egg IVF
This is the female products of ovulation form a donor (known or unknown) which is to be fertilized by sperms for implantation into an infertile lady or for other reasons the client's eggs cannot be used.
These are sperms usually from unknown persons that will be used to inseminate a lady for purposes of procreation artificially. A client lady is sometimes allowed to choose the donor.
Gynecology 1 procedures
It is a new alternative technique to open surgeries. It allows a surgeon to look into one's pelvis. It can be sued to remove adhesions, manage ectopic pregnancies, manage ovarian cysts, hysterectomy, oophorectomy, and myomectomy, do female sterilization (tubal ligation), diagnose & treat endometriosis and cancer investigation and lymph node sampling in cancer treatment.
Neonatology 1 procedures
A neonatologist is a pediatric subspecialist in the medical care of newer bone infants particularly the premature and ill new bones. The do most of their work in neonatal ICU. The consolation will enable the specialist to review the infant and prepare and appropriate treatment plan to ensure the baby turns out healthy.
Specialists working with Fortis La Femme, Delhi
Dr. Sachin Dhawan Dermatology Cosmetology
- Dr. Sachin Dhawan is a double gold medal MD, DVD Dermatologist, who has been in clinical practice since the last ten years.
- His special interests are skin cancers and skin cancer surgery, laser dermatology and histopathology.
- His comments and inputs regarding various skin conditions are also routinely quoted in national newspapers and magazines.
- He is an expert in fractional lasers for acne scars, Q switched and laser for pigmentation, laser hair reduction, anti ageing treatments like Botox, Fillers and Thread lifts.
- e also deals with hair and nail disorders.
- his past assignments, he has been the director and Head of Deptt of Dermatology and Asthetic Medicine in Artemisia Health Institute, Gurgaon and senior consultant dermatologist at Kaya Skin Clinics.
Dr. Naresh Jain Dermatology Cosmetology
- Dr. Naresh Jain is a postgraduate (MD) in Dermatology and Venereology from PGI Chandigarh and a senior resident from AIIMS New Delhi is a well experienced professional in the field of Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine.
- He has over 12 years of experience.
- He has a rare distinction of working with two premier institutes of India: PGI Chandigarh and AIIMS New Delhi.
- While working at both these institutes he taught medical students and gained vast experience in Clinical Dermatology Dermatosurgery Aesthetic Medicine and Sexually transmitted diseases.
- He also does lot of work in Dermatosurgery Vitiligo Surgery Mole/Nevus Excision Nail Surgery) Lasers and Aesthtic Medicine (Lasers Botox and Fillers).
Dr. Rahul Nagpal Paediatrics
- Dr. Nagpal has done his M.B.B.S, DCH and MD- Pediatrics from Medical College - Rohtak .
- He has further done MAMS Neonatology from Austria in 1994.
- With a rich experience of almost 25 years to his credit, he has been previously associated with Medical College Rohtak, Holy Angels Hospital and Batra Hospital
- Dr. Nagpal is an Advisory Board Member of ANI and is a DNB teacher and examiner.
- He is also associated with Children of the World" Life Member of IAP, Delhi.
Dr. Mukta Kapila Gynecology
- Dr. Mukta Kapila is a Senior Consultant and Unit Hed in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- She has attained expertise in managing high risk pregnancy, laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries as well as urogynaecological procedures with over 20 years of experience in the field.
- Widely travelled nationally and internationally, she has exposed herself to the best of hospitals and equipment worldwide and has finally settled in Gurgaon for last 12years.
- Added to her professionalism and skill is her outstanding nature which makes her very approachable and pleasant.
Dr. Mangala H Pawar Paediatrics
- Dr. Mangala Pawar, MS, MD, AB (USA), FAAP is certified by American Board of Pediatrics.
- Dr. Pawar is practicing for last 15 years in USA and India as well.
- She has the honour to be associated with Children Hospital, Washington DC, Southern Maryland Hospital, MD and Apollo Children's Hospital, Chennai.
Dr. Kumkum Vatsa Gynecology
- Dr. Kumkum Vatsa is a senior Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
- She has over three decades of teaching and clinical experience.
- Her areas of expertise are high risk pregnancies, Colposcopy, Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy.
Get a free treatment plan including price estimate, consultant profile etc.