Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai
The Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre is one of the oldest tertiary care, multi-specialty Trust hospitals of the country. In the late 60s, when the establishment of large private hospitals was not common, the institution was conceptualized & endowed to the city of Mumbai by Seth Lokoomal Chanrai. Seth Chanrai came from a family of philanthropists who had businesses in many countries. The family had already supported many small & large projects. Seth Lokoomal entrusted Dr. Shantilal Mehta the task of establishing an ultra-modern centrally located medical centre where people of all races and creeds could receive the benefits of advanced health care. Jaslok Hospital is situated at Dr. G Deshmukh Marg, Peddar Road which is a main artery of South Mumbai and overlooking the Arabian Sea. The name Jaslok was derived from the names of Seth Lokoomal & his wife Smt. Jasotibai. Seth Chanrai’s vision was implemented and brought to reality largely by his Brother-in-law Dada Mathradas Assomull. The hospital was inaugurated on 6th July 1973 by the erstwhile Prime Minister Mrs. Indira Gandhi. Jaslok Hospital is a private, full-fledged multi-speciality hospital with 364 beds of which 75 are ICU beds. The number of consultants has increased from the initial 50 to around 265 with 140 fully trained resident doctors.
Unsure about your medical condition and the treatment that will suit you best?
Are you not sure as to which treatment will be best suited for your medical condition or want to know more about the risks involved in the treatment? Or are you worried about the location, services, qualification of the treating doctor? It’s easy to clarify all your doubts. Just share your contact details, talk to our experts or get a free online consultation, and get all the answers to your questions in no time.
English, Arabic, Russian, Translators can be arranged for other Languages
Medical records transfer
Special offer for group stays
Phone in the room
TV in the room
Special dietary requests accepted
Private rooms for patients available
Mobility accessible rooms
Online doctor consultation
Medical travel insurance
Local transportation booking
Local tourism options
Visa / Travel office
Nursery / Nanny services
Personal assistance / Concierge
Ophthalmology 3 procedures
This is a procedure where the lens in one’s eye that has become cloudy (cataract) is removed and replaced with an artificial Len (called IOL or intraocular Len). Cataract is a condition that leads to loss of vision by clouding of one’s natural eye Len that lies behind the pupil and iris. It is performed by an ophthalmologist.
Detached Retina Treatment
The retinal detachment is an emergency condition where the pulls from the bold vessel that supply it with nutrients and oxygen. It’s accompanied by floaters (cobwebs or specks) and flashes in one's vision. If not fixed leads to blindness. The condition can be managed via various treatment modalities by an ophthalmologist. The notable procedures include vitrectomy, pneumatic retinopexy and scleral buckle procedure.
It is also known as blepharoplasty. It’s a surgical procedure meant to improve the appearance of one's eyelids. It can be performed on the lower lid, upper lids or both. It’s performed by plastic surgeons and helps correct deformities, disfigurations, and defects of the eyelids. It’s used to treat sagging or loose skin that creates a fold and disturb natural contour of the eye, remove fatty deposits that make ones eye puffy, remove bags below the eye, correct drooping lower lid and remove fine wrinkles and excess skins in lower lids.
Gastroenterology 3 procedures
This is a surgical procedure used to remove the gallbladder i.e., pear- shaped organ below the right lobe of the liver where bile is stored. The gallbladder can be removed due to inflammation (cholecystitis), gallstones if it leads to pancreatitis, gallbladder cancer, and biliary colic. The procedure can either be open or laparoscopic. Laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and only performed by a laparoscopic surgeon. Currently, advanced laparoscopic surgeries use single incisions, a technique called single incision laparoscopic surgery (SILS) or laparoendoscopic single site surgery.
This is an endoscopic procedure used to examine the colon (large intestine) and the Ileum (the distal sections of the small intestine) using a fiber optic camera or a CCD camera on a flexible tube that is passed via the anus. It helps in the diagnosis of ulcers (e.g., ulcerative colitis, Cohn’s disease), polyps (e.g., HNPCC) and removal or biopsy of suspected lesions of colorectal cancer. It is also used in screening for colorectal cancer. Currently, virtual colonoscopy which is virtually noninvasive is available and uses CT scans or MRI sand to reconstruct its images.
It is a nonsurgical procedure done to examine a person’s gastrointestinal tract. A patient may be anesthetized or fully conscious during the process. It is used in the investigation of gastrointestinal symptoms, confirmation of diagnosis and for treatment purposes, e.g., widening and esophageal stricture. The most commonly performed endoscopic procedure is esophagogastroduodenoscopy (OGD). Endoscopy is also used to examine the respiratory tract (rhinoscopy or bronchoscopy), the ear (otoscope), the urinary tract (cystoscopy) and female reproductive tract (gynoscopy). The technology is also available for use in pregnancy, plastic surgery, orthopedic surgery, endodontic surgeries, endoscopic spinal procedure and endoscopic endonasal surgeries.
General Surgery 3 procedures
Bone Marrow Transplant (Autologous)
This is a surgical procedure which involves a process where unhealthy bone marrow tissue is replaced with a healthy one. Bone marrow is the spongy soft tissue inside one's bones that contain blood-forming cells (hematopoietic or blood stem cells). The cell intern mature into platelets, white blood cells, and red blood cells. Before the transplant, radiation, chemotherapy or both may be given to destroy the diseased bone marrow tissue. This can be done in either of two ways, i.e., reduced intensive treatment or ablative treatment. The three types of bone marrow transplants are umbilical cord blood transplant, allogeneic bone marrow transplant or autologous bone marrow transplant. The donor cells are collected in two ways or leukapheresis or bone marrow harvest.
A hernia is an abnormal protrusion in whole or part, through an OPENING, pathological or anatomically in the walls of its containing cavity, e.g., the abdominal cavity. Hernia Repair procedures involve returning this displaced tissue to their proper place. There are different types of Hernia Repair surgeries, i.e., Herniorrhaphy (tissue repair) and hernioplasty (mesh repair) where a mesh is usually sewn over weakened areas.
This is the surgical removal either wholly or partially one or both breasts. It is carried out to treat breast cancer. It can be carried out prophylactically in case a patient has a high risk of breast malignancy. There are five types of mastectomies being practiced today, i.e., radical mastectomy, subcutaneous (nipple- sparing) mastectomy, partial mastectomy, modified radical mastectomy and “total” or “simple” mastectomy.
Dentistry 3 procedures
This is an endodontic procedure that is done using a microscope hence also referred to as endodontic microsurgery. It is commonly done after a previous root canal procedure which has become infected and the second root retreatment unsuccessful or impossible. In an apicoectomy, the teeth root tip is removed, and then a root end cavity is prepared before being filled with a material that is biocompatible.
It is also known as bone transplanting. This is a surgical procedure used to replace a missing bone to repair bone fractures that are complex, fail to heal in right way or pose a substantial health risk to the patient. It is that is used to repair problems with joints or bone, especially from trauma. It is also useful in ensuring that bone grows around an implanted device properly.
Is a procedure used to install a dental crown after damage. Normally, it requires at least two visits to a dentist. In the first visit, dentist examines the teeth to ensure it can support the crown then starts filling the crown to ensure it can support the crown. The dentist then takes an impression of the teeth and send to the dental lab so that permanent crown is made. In the second visit, the permanent crown is installed. Several types of crowns are available, i.e., porcelain, ceramic, stainless steel, resin, and gold. The procedure can be undertaken for cosmetic reasons or repair damaged the tooth.
Bariatric Surgery 3 procedures
Bariatric Surgery Consultation
This is a weight loss procedure. Currently, most are performed laparoscopically. These include sleeve gastrostomy, adjustable gastric band, gastric bypass and Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch. This consultation will provide you with details about this procedure and go on to offer details of procedure relevant to thee. We will endeavor to explain to you how the procedures work and how it will help you achieve your desired weight.
Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch (BPD/DS)
Its a procedure similar to a gastric bypass. It involves creating a small stomach pouch then rerouting the intestines. The procedure has several advantages and some disadvantages. In this procedure, surgeons create a small stomach and rest of stomach removed. The small bowel is then divided into two parts. The end of the small bowel is connected to the stomach so that food passes directly from the small stomach to it and the bypassed piece that contains bile and important digestive enzymes connected to last part of the ileum. Food and the enzymes will meet in this area where digestion takes place. The patients thus digest efficiently and eat less food. This leads to weight loss and correction of metabolic syndrome.
Gastric Band Surgery
This is a weight loss surgery. In it, the surgeon places a band around the upper part of one's stomach hence creating a small pouch to hold food. The band will help limit the quantity of food one can take by making one feel early satiety after consuming small food. The procedure is currently performed laparoscopically.
Cardiology 3 procedures
Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Closure
An ASD is a congenital heart defect in the atrial septum that results in leakage oxygen-rich blood from left atrium to the right atrium. This increases the work of workload of the right side of the heart and if not corrected early can lead to heart failure. The defect if small can be corrected by cardiac catheterization usually by a pediatric cardiologist. A large defect often needs open heart procedures.
This is the systematic examination of a patient’s cardiovascular system with the aim of diagnosing cardiovascular problems. The assessment encompasses taking a comprehensive history of a patient, carrying out a thorough physical examination of a patient and finally doing investigations such as electrocardiogram, echocardiogram, central venous pressure, etc.
It is a type of cardiac catheterization procedure. It is performed for both interventional and diagnostic purposes. In this procedure, a dye that is radiopaque is injected into the blood vessels of one’s heart. An X-ray machine is then used to take serial images (angiograms) that give a picture of how the blood vessels are. Based on the finding, an interventional cardiologist will open the clogged vessels (angioplasty).
Diagnostic Imaging 2 procedures
Full Body PET CT Scan
This is an imaging modality that allows physicians to see diseases in one’s body. It utilizes a special dye that has a radioactive tracer. This tracer is injected into one's vein and after that distributed in the body where it’s absorbed by tissues and organs. It helps doctor s to see how well they are working. It measures oxygen use, glucose metabolism, blood flow, etc. It helps show problems at cellular level hence useful in detecting brain disorders, heart problems, central nervous system problems like seizure and memory disorders. It also shows the response to cancer to chemotherapy.
MRI Scan Magnetic Resonance Imaging
This is an imaging modality that used strong radio waves and magnetic field to produce imaged of the internal structure of the body. The scanner itself is a large tube that comprises powerful magnets. One lies inside the tube while getting scanned. The machine can produce two type of images, i.e., T1-weighted and T2-weighted images. Sometimes, contrast is used to enhance the images.
Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) 3 procedures
This is a surgical procedure used to remove the adenoids (lymphoid tissue in the nasopharynx) when they are enlarged hence causing recurrent earache, chronic infections or impaired breathing via the nose. It is performed by an otolaryngologist.
This is an electronic gadget (device) used to replace the functions of the inner ear when it is damaged. The implant does the work of the Cochlear by generating sound signals for the brain. It is thus useful in persons with profound or moderate hearing loss bilaterally. The device helps one to her better. Cochlear implant surgery is done by ENT Surgeon.
These are surgeries done on the larynx to remove various pathologies such as laryngeal cancer, laryngeal papilloma, laryngeal granulomas, etc. Total laryngectomy (open) is the complete removal of the larynx while partial is incomplete removal. This normally depends on the location and stage of cancer. Endoscopic laryngeal surgeries are getting common. Microlaryngeal surgeries are used to operate on one's vocal cord. Laser surgery is a recent addition.
Gynecology 3 procedures
Cervical Polyp Removal
Cervical polyps are figure –shaped, red smooth growths in one's cervix. They commonly present as abnormal per vaginal bleed. They occur in multiparous women after the age of 20. They are diagnosed during a pelvic exam. There are removed surgically by gently twisting then tying its base before removing via special forceps. A solution then applied to stop any bleed.
This is a procedure where the gynecologist surgical destroys the uterine endometrium. Various tools are utilized during the procedure. These may include heated fluid, high energy radio frequencies, extreme cold and microwave energy. Goal is to treat abnormal uterine bleeding by reducing one's menstrual flow.
It is a new alternative technique to open surgeries. It allows a surgeon to look into one's pelvis. It can be sued to remove adhesions, manage ectopic pregnancies, manage ovarian cysts, hysterectomy, oophorectomy, and myomectomy, do female sterilization (tubal ligation), diagnose & treat endometriosis and cancer investigation and lymph node sampling in cancer treatment.
Neurosurgery 3 procedures
These are a surgical procedure where bone flaps are temporarily removed from the skull to give access to the brain. The bone flaps are created by specialized tools. Sometimes it’s done under the guidance of CT scans or MRI scans to localize the areas of treatment (stereotactic Craniotomy). A craniotomy is used in stereotactic biopsy of the brain, stereotactic radiosurgery & stereotactic aspiration of hematomas, cysts or abscesses. A craniotomy is also useful in aneurysmal clipping and removal of brain tumors. Are of various types, i.e., translabarynthine Craniotomy, retro-sigmoid Craniotomy, extended bifrontal Craniotomy and supra-orbital Craniotomy.
Peripheral Nerve Surgery
This is practiced by surgeons from various backgrounds with expertise in plastic and reconstructive surgery, neurology, pain medicine, and orthopedics hence the need for a multidisciplinary care. The surgeries included entrapment neuropathies, nerve sheath tumors like schwannomas and acute nerve injuries.
Subdural Hematoma (SDH) Surgery
SDH is an intracranial hemorrhage that takes place beneath the meningeal Dura matter and may be associated with other traumatic brain injuries. They can be spontaneous, iatrogenic like from lumbar punctures or traumatic. SDH can be acute or chronic. SDH surgery involves a craniotomy to decompress brain tissue, stop active bleeding and possibly evacuate the hematoma.
Oncology 3 procedures
Breast Cancer Treatment
Treatment of breast cancer depends on the stage. The treatment may involve radiotherapy, surgery or medications. The types of surgeries used included mastectomy (radical mastectomy or simple mastectomy, modified radical mastectomy, patery modified radical mastectomy), breast-conserving surgery, lumpectomy and lymph node dissection. Medical therapy involves chemotherapy for breast cancer or systemic hormonal therapy like tamoxifen.
Cervical Cancer Treatment
Treatment of cervical cancer depends on the stage though other factors like the site of the tumor, ones desire for children, overall health, age, and type of cancer. While in stage 0 (CIS), the condition can be managed by loop electrosurgical procedure, simple hysterectomy, cone biopsy, cryotherapy and laser therapy. At stage 1a, cone biopsy is preferred. At stage 1A2, cone biopsy or radical trachelectomy with pelvic lymph node dissection is preferred, but for those who don’t desire fertility, EBRT and radical hysterectomy are desirable. At stage 1B and 2A, surgery and radiation or concurrent chemoradiation are desirable. At stage 2B, 3 and 4A chemo-radiation is used. At stage 4B, chemo-radiotherapy to try to slow down the tumor.
Chemotherapy is the use of drugs to treat diseases. But in medicine, it is commonly used when referring to the medical treatment of cancer that utilizes one or more antineoplastic medications as part of a standardized chemotherapeutic regimen. They are given with the intent to reduce symptoms, prolong life or cure cancer. Each cancer has a specific regiment that has been prepared for its management. Medical oncologists administrate chemotherapeutic regiment.
Orthopedics 3 procedures
A bunion is very painful. They are bony bumps which form at the base of one’s big toe. It normally forms a union between this toe and the 1st metatarsal one. Bunion removal surgery helps correct the area of deformity that forms on foot near the big toe. The surgery is sometimes referred to as hallux valgus correction or bunionectomy.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Surgery
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is the tingling, numbness, weakness plus other problems in one's hand because of pressure being applied to the median nerve as it traverses the wrist. The small space where it passes through in the wrist called the Carpal Tunnel. This surgery is meant to relive the pressure hence relieving the symptoms. The two types of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Surgeries are open and endoscopic, all available in India.
This is an orthopedic surgical procedure where a damaged hip is replaced with an implant, i.e., a prosthesis. This procedure can be performed either as hemi-replacement (only femoral head is replaced) or total replacement (i.e., total hip arthroplasty where both the femoral head and acetabulum are replaced).
Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery 3 procedures
Also known as tummy task is a cosmetic procedure that is done to make the abdomen firm and thinner. It involves the removal of excess skin and fat from the lower and middle abdomen to tighten the fascia and muscles of the wall of the abdomen. The procedure is sought after by patient with sagging or loose tissue, especially after marked weight loss or pregnancy. Types of Abdominoplasty available include high lateral tummy tuck, floating Abdominoplasty, circumferential Abdominoplasty, extended or partial or complete Abdominoplasty and combined procedure, e.g., with liposuction.
It is a prosthesis (saline or silicon) used to change the shape, contour, and size of one's breast. It adds volume to ones existing breast thereby creating a fuller chest. They are used in plastic and reconstructive surgeries to rectify congenital problems, restore natural breast mound after mastectomy or cosmetically in breast argumentation procedures.
Also known as mastopexy .it is a plastic surgery mammoplasty procedure used for raising sagging breast tissue on a lady’s chest by modifying and changing the contour, the elevation, and size of the breasts. Done by women whose breast have changed due to breastfeeding, pregnancy, gravity, aging, heredity and weight fluctuations. The procedure helps rejuvenate one's figure by creating a rest profile that is uplifted and more youthful.
Spinal Surgery 3 procedures
Artificial Disc Replacement
Sometimes also called total disc replacement or total disc arthroplasty. The procedure involves replacing a painful damaged disc with an artificial disc. The procedure can be performed on the neck (cervical spine) or lumbar spine (lower back). The procedure helps preserve motion in the intervertebral discs. It is performed in patients with damaged discs, e.g., due to disease or cervical disc herniation unresponsive to non-surgical management.
Cervical Disc Disease Treatment
The treatment of cervical disc diseases begins when your doctor takes a good history, carries out a physical examination and then order appropriate investigations. The investigations of choice of choice are CT, MRI, and X-rays that will help your doctor localize the problem. Based on this the doctor will decide whether to use the surgical or nonsurgical option. Non-surgical modalities include lifestyle modification, physiotherapy, and analgesia and heat therapy. Surgical option helps one heal fast and include cervical artificial disc replacement and anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (available in India).
This is a surgical procedure used to remove areas of the vertebral bones called lamina. Muscles of the back are pushed sideways during the procedure rather than cut and sections of the vertebra adjacent to the lamina left intact. It’s sometimes referred to as decompression surgery. It helps relieve purser on the spinal nerves and spinal cord. Commonly done to manage spinal stenosis.
Specialists working with Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai
Dr. A.B. Mehta Cardiology
- His area of expertise are Coronary Interventions, Rotablation, Ballon valvotomy, trans catheter, Aortic valve replacement.
- First one to start His Bundle Electrography in India in 1973.
- Performed or supervised more than 10,000 Angioplasties.
- Performed or supervised more than 50,000 Angiographies.
- Pioneering work in Primary Angioplasty in acute myocardial Infarction with first systemic trial in India
Dr. Ameya Udyavar Cardiology
- Specializes in heart beat disorders called arrhythmias and its treatment by EP study and ablation and 3D-mapping.
- Specialises in Devices implantation like permanent pacemaker, ICDs (Defibrillators) and Biventricular pacing (CRT).
- FELLOWSHIP IN CARDIAC ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY, TAIPEI, TAIWAN.
- FELLOWSHIP IN CARDIAC ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY AND DEVICES, PERTH, AUSTRALIA.
- Published 36 papers in peer reviewed journals.
Dr. Dillon D'Souza Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- His area of expertise are Cochlear implants, Head and neck surgery, laser surgeries, endoscopic sinus surgery, cleft lip and palate surgery, snoring and sleep apnoe treatment and surgery including surgeriesof palate and tongue base, Tinnnitus and vertigo research, rhinoplasty and skull base surgery, endoscopic surgery for pituitary tumours and optic nerve compression etc.
- He was trained in Europe for sleep apnoea, paediatric ent , endoscopic sinus surgery , lasers in otolaryngology and base skull surgery , tinnitus and vertigo diagnosis and treatment , Middle ear surgery and stapedectomy.
- He has won several best paper awards for research in ENT, and delivered several guest lectures and invited talks on cochlear implants, lasers in ENT
Dr. Aabha Nagral Gastroenterology
- Gastroenterologist with special interest in liver diseases
- She has trained in Hepatology and Liver transplantation at Mayo Clinic,USA; Royal Free Hospital, London and King's College hospital London
- Have more than 300 lectures in Local, national and International Forums
- Organised several Pediatric gastroenterology and Liver meetings
- Invited to the Presidential oration in the annual meeting of Maharashtra chapter of ISG on 26th Dec 2015, Aurangabad on ""Do all patients of cirrhosis need a liver transplant.
Dr. Anand Modi General Surgery
- Brief write up Dr. Anand joined Topiwala National Medical College, 1977 and passed MBBS in 1981.
- oined department of surgery in 1982 passed MS in 1985.
- Was lecturer in Nair Hospital, 1987 and started practicing surgery in South Mumbai since 1988.
- He has over 35 years of experience.
Dr. S.H. Advani Oncology
- Bone marrow and Stem cell transplant, Lymphomas ,Acute leukemias, Multiple myeloma, Breast Cancer, Spreading Cancer awareness and Cancer education, Clinical Trials
- Since 1974, I have been involved with Medical Oncology/Hematology along with strong interaction with other clinical branches and basic scientists.
- He has started biological therapeutics targeting various molecular targets on the cancer cells.
- He has been involved with about 500 National and International Publications.
- He has received Padmashri Award in 2002, the highest civilian honor granted by the President of India.
- He is also awarded Padmabhushan in 2012.
Dr. Fali Poncha Neurosurgery
- Stroke, Clinical neurophysiology –(EEG/ EMG/Nerve Conduction Study /Evoked Potentials)
- Having completed neurology training (National Board) at Jaslok under prof Noshir Wadia, he did a fellowship in Cerebrovascular disease (Stroke) with Prof Vladimir Hachinski (Ex president, World federation of Neurology) for 3years in Canada.
- He has presented papers at the International Stroke Conference, European Stroke Conference and Asian Oceanic Congress of Neurology
- Investigator in trials such as CASES ( Canadian rTPA), MATCH, PROFESS, DIAS and others
Dr. Arun Halankar Nephrology
- Renal Transplant Specialist
- Senior Fellowship in Nephrology Jewish Hospital and Medical Centre of Brooklyn,
- Experience of 12 cases of Kidney Transplantation.
- Hemodialysis in Acute Renal Failure experience in 83 Cases.
- An interesting case of Homograft use in arterial anastomosis in Kidney Transplantation. Indian Socity of Urology, Annual Conference, Agra 1980.
Dr. Duru Shah Gynecology
- Management of Infertility & Assisted Reproduction, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) & Premature Menopause
- Member of Ethics Committee, of the International Federation of Gynecology & Obstetrics (FIGO).
- 40 publications in various Indexed Journals
Dr. Atul Ursekar Ophthalmology
- Phacoemulfication Cataract Surgery with Monofocal and Multifocal lenses
- Lasers for Medical Retina (Diabetes and other retinal conditions)
- Vitreoretinal Surgery (basic & complex cases).
- He has more than 25 years of experience.
Dr. Ameet Pispati Orthopedics
- Computer Navigated Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
- Hip Surgery, Hip Replacement (THR), Hip Resurfacing, Revision Hip Replacement
- tabular reconstruction, Periprosthetic fracture management)
- Difficult knee replacements made easy (bad valgus/varus knees, flexion contractures, deformities)
- Management of Sports injuries
- Surgical reconstruction of the unstable knee (ACL, PCL, multiligament reconstructions)
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery - Microfracture techniques, ACL Reconstruction, Meniscal repair, menisectomy, debridement & abrasion chondroplasty, lateral release, arthroscopic tibial plateau fracture fixation, medial patellofemoral ligament repair, cartilage transplants)
Dr. Maya Kirpalani Psychiatry
- Dr. Maya Kirpalani is an Hon. Consultant in Psychologist & Family Therapist at Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre
- Family Therapy Trauma Counselling. Counselling individuals with psychosomatic problems
- Counselling individuals with chronic illnesses like cancer, diabetes and nephritics disease
- 32 years of experience in carrying out intensive psychotherapeutic counselling sessions with indoor and outdoor patients. Emphasis on family therapy
DR. A.A. Raval Urology
- Transurethral Incision of The Prostate (TUIP) Prostate Laser Surgery Andrology Genitourinary Surgery Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Ureteroscopy (URS) Cystoscopy
- Brief write up: Dr. Amish Vasant Dalal specializes in surgical and gynaecologic oncology, which involves the treatment of cancer, since 1986.
- Though he is proficient in treating any solid tumour, he holds a special interest in the treating breast diseases and the management of gynaecologic, urologic and colorectal cancers
Get a free treatment plan including price estimate, consultant profile etc.